top of page
Book the Dillyboys
Have you got an event that you would like the Dillyboys to play at? Let us know all the details and get it booked in now!
Gigs coming up
- Sun 30 Apr30SunAprDillyboys Duo/Cantina30 Apr, 13:00 – 15:00Cantina, Young's Park Road, Paignton TQ4 6BU, UKThe Dillyboys are an energetic folk band, bringing to life original and traditional songs and tunes, using banjo, accordion, violin, guitar and carefully constructed harmonies.
- Sun 21 May21SunMayPirate Festival/Plymouth21 May, 10:30 – 22 May, 16:00Plymouth, Castle St, Plymouth PL1, UKImmerse yourself in the world of the Plymouth pirates, watch musket demonstrations from the Navy historians, get onboard a ship, climb the rigging. The Dillyboys will be singing some shanty songs, and playing some nautical tunes to set the mood for you!
- Fri 07 Jul07FriJulPriddy Folk Festival/Priddy07 Jul, 17:00 – 09 Jul, 23:30Priddy, Priddy, Wells BA5 3BB, UKA weekend packed full of fabulous music and dancing. Set in the beautiful Somerset village of Priddy.
- Sat 12 Aug12SatAugApple & Parrot/Torquay12 Aug, 22:30 – 13 Aug, 00:30Torquay, 17 Strand, Torquay TQ1 2AA, UKHave a late night folk party a one of the best live music venues Torquay has to offer. A foot stomping folky experience from start to finish, with songs from the Pogues, Mumford and sons, even Girls Aloud!
- Mon 28 Aug28MonAugLustleigh Show/Lustleigh28 Aug, 14:00 – 29 Aug, 14:50Lustleigh, Lustleigh, Newton Abbot TQ13, UKThe Lustleigh Village Show is a great, family day out at a traditional country show in the Dartmoor National Park. The show is every August Bank Holiday Monday. In 2023, this is Monday 28 August. Doors open at 10am, and we close at 5.00pm.
bottom of page